data-aware (business) processes, formal methods, Petri nets, computational logic
- Best PhD Student 2018 award, Faculty of Computer Science, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, February 2019.
- Best paper award at the 22nd IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference (EDOC’18) for the paper Formalizing Application Integration Patterns, together with Daniel Ritter, Stefanie Rinderle-Ma, Marco Montali and Aman Sinha.
- Best paper award at the 19th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM’21) for the paper CoCoMoT: Conformance Checking of Multi-perspective Processes via SMT, together with Paolo Felli, Alessandro Gianola, Marco Montali and Sarah Winkler.
Organisation of events, PC membership
- PC member of BPM 2021
- PC member of ATAED 2021
- PC member of CILC 2021
- PC member of AI4BPM 2021
- PC member of TMPA 2021
- Co-organiser of the WN-PNE online seminar series
- PC member of CILC 2020
- PC member of AI4BPM 2020
- PC member of BPM 2020
- PC member of ECAI 2020
- PC member of MACSpro 2020
- Member of the Organisation Committee of the Bolzano Rules and Artificial INtelligence Summit (BRAIN 2019)
- PC member of CILC 2018
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing
- IET Software
- Fundamenta Informaticae
- Journal on Data Semantics
(co)Supervision of MSc and BSc theses
- co-supervision with Marco Montali of the MSc thesis by Luca Bellettati on automatic translation of data-centric process specifications into relational databases (2020).
- co-supervision with Marco Montali and Alessandro Gianola of the BSc thesis by Davide Cremonini on an SMT-based formalization of data-aware BPMN (2019).
- co-supervision with Marco Montali and Alessandro Gianola of the BSc thesis by Marco Briozzi on Extending the ePNK Petri Net Framework towards DB-Net support (2019).
- co-supervision with Marco Montali of the EMCL MSc thesis by Aman Sinha on Database-centric colored Petri nets (2018).
- co-supervision with Marco Montali of the EMCL MSc thesis by Alina Aleksandrova on Engineering data-aware commitment-based multiagent systems (2015).